Hickory Metro Convention Center
November 10-11, 2018
Southern Spa & Salon Conference was featured in Spa Management Journal. The article was entitled, “Southern Spa & Salon Conference Gaining Stature as Regional Show” and highlighted the conference’s steady growth in its itinerary and reputation within the spa and salon industry. Read this article.
Esthetics International Humanitarian Spa Award
Help Us Honor Industry Heroes!
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
— Anne Frank
There are many individuals in the spa and salon industry who give to others, selflessly and without recognition. You can honor one of these individuals by nominating her/him for the Esthetics International Humanitarian Award. Nominees must be estheticians, cosmetologists, massage therapists or others working within those disciplines. Selection will be based on contributions to the spa and salon industry and community. To nominate, please email pertinent information about the nominee to firstname.lastname@example.org with Esthetics International Humanitarian Award in the subject line. Be sure to share specific examples of how this person has given back to the industry or community in a way that deserves recognition. Include both your phone number and email address. Nominations must be received by September 28, 2018 to be eligible for the award.
- 2017 – Michael Pugliese – CEO of Circadia by Dr. Pugliese
- 2016 – Alexandra Zani – AEsthani Skincare Institute, LLC
- 2016 – Dr. Erin Madigan-Fleck – Naturophoria
- 2015 – Cynthia Loving – President and CEO of LovingScents Aromatherapy
- 2014 – Lori Nestore – President of Eva’s Esthetics
- 2013 – Gennipher Wilson – Regional Sales Manager, Eminence Organic Skincare, NC, SC, VA, & TN, Owner, Elite Spa Therapy and Wellness and Spa on the Boulevard, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- 2012 – Dr. Mark Lees – President and CEO, Mark Lees Skincare, Tallahassee, Florida
- 2010 – Donn Kerr – President and CEO, Esthetics International, Columbia South Carolina
- 2009 – Pam Huck – President, Med Spa Distributors, Mount Holly, North Carolina
- 2008 – Grace McLaurin, PA – Vitality Anti-Aging Center and Med Spa, Hickory, North Carolina
- 2007 – Janet Blevins, LMBT, HHP – Massage Program Co-coordinator, Living Arts School, Hickory and Greensboro, North Carolina
- 2006 – Rosanne Kinley – Chairman, South Carolina Board of Cosmetology, President, National Interstate Council of State Boards of Cosmetology, Owner, Images Salon & Day School, Anderson, South Carolina
- 2005 – Kile Law – President and Owner, Blue Water Spa, Raleigh, North Carolina
- 2004 – Doug Rasmusson – Executive Director, Community Emergency Response Massage Therapy, Asheville, North Carolina
- 2003 – Rachel Swink – Past Owner, Millennium Spa and Salon, Hickory, North Carolina
- 2002 – Donn Kerr – President and CEO, Esthetics International, Columbia South Carolina
Visitors to The Southern Spa & Conference website can browse without providing any personal information.
The Southern Spa & Salon Conference collects only that information that you voluntarily provide on our forms. This information is not made available to third parties.
If you have questions about the security of our site, or about registering online, please call 828.322.4924.
Copyrights and Permission
All photographs, text, audio/video information and design elements are the exclusive property of The Southern Spa & Salon Conference (unless otherwise noted) and may not be used for any reason without previous written permission from The Southern Spa & Salon Conference.
For permission to use content on this website, submit a request to The Southern Spa & Salon Conference at email@example.com. Please state in the request:
- The exact text, photographs, graphic images, audio or video that you would like to use
- The explicit intended use of the content
- The explicit markets for which you would like to use the content
- The number of copies that will be made and distributed
- The intended method of distribution
- The date by which you need permission
- Your information including name, company, address, telephone and fax number, and email address.