What We Don't Have Is As Important As What We Do Have
People are eager to talk about what their conference does have to offer, and the Southern Spa & Salon Conference has plenty to brag about in that category. But while other conferences keep quiet about what they don't have, we can talk proudly about that, too.
What Do We Have?
- We have the best approved continuing education available for professional and student estheticians, hairdressers and massage therapists.
- Our instructors are seasoned professionals, widely known and respected in their fields.
- We offer a conference that is conducive not only to learning but also to professional and social networking.
- Our Expo Hall is full of new products, processes, trends and styles.
- Each class is a virtual laboratory where you can safely learn what works and what doesn’t work.
- Our site is clean, modern and well equipped — from classrooms to cafeteria.
- High-quality hotels are within easy walking distance.
What Don't We Have?
- We don’t have a brand-new conference that’s still working out the bugs while attendees are trying to have a pleasant and productive experience.
- We don’t have a location that requires you to fight city traffic to get there.
- We don’t charge you to park your vehicle. In fact, our conference is so close to quality hotels that you might want to walk.
- We don’t have a staff that gives you a “Say What?” look every time you ask for help. We have a staff schooled in both Southern hospitality and conference knowledge.
So, when you’re deciding which professional conference to attend this year, look beyond the size of the city and the size of the facility. Don’t just consider what a conference does have. Give equal consideration to what it doesn’t have. When you do, we think you’ll choose Southern Spa & Salon Conference for our education, for our experience and for our location.
2017 Professional Registration Fees:
• $130 after September 29, 2017
2017 Student Registration Fees:
• $100 after September 29, 2017
Prices cover eight hours of continuing education. Additional classes at $20 per hour. One-day Vendor Expo Hall passes available to spa and salon pros for $50 each.